donate and help Save
With your help, together we can protect our local marine mammals in South Carolina.
Your donations are tax deductible. Our tax ID: 81-4887156.
As a 501(c)3, we rely on support from donors to help us serve our mission to protect marine mammals through science, education and awareness. Your donation will help us continue to monitor and study our local resident dolphin population through several programs such as:
* Dolphin Count- an annual one-day citizen scientist event aimed at raising awareness and helping scientists count dolphins. To learn more, click here.
* Kiawah and Seabrook Islands dolphin conservation education program- providing education about strand feeding and dolphin monitoring on the beaches of Kiawah and Seabrook. To learn more, click here:
* Provide outreach through educational booths at various events around Charleston such as STEM fairs, SEWE, farmer's markets and career days.
* Increase the community's awareness about responsibly viewing wild dolphins and following the federal guidelines to help reduce harassment through outreach events, presentations, and the dispersal of educational materials and signage.
Other ways to support:
* Join our board of directors
* Corporate sponsorship
* Be Dolphin SMART
* Spread our message
Email to learn more!